EVERBUILD® EVERFLEX® 450 Builders Silicone is a premium quality low modulus non-corrosive neutral
cure silicone sealant that adheres to virtually all substrates, both porous and non-porous. Typically used for construction expansion joints and perimeter pointing of all types of door and window frames.
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and all other window frames.
Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Bedding insulated glass units in accordance with relevant clauses of BS8000 Part 7.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- General glazing sealing and draughtproofing, including repair work over existing sealant.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood.
- Low dirt pick up – important in PVCu work.
- Excellent flexibility – +/- 25%.
- High resistance to plasticiser migration – may be used over water based and solvent based paints.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Suitable for use on polycarbonate.